Thursday, October 9, 2008
The Dow
I'm the berriest of bears, but even I think we're nearing or have already zoomed below a rational valuation of stocks. Of course, I don't know what Apple should be priced at any more than the next guy, but it looks to me like a good old-fashioned panic out there right now. I hardly have the expertise (or the net worth) to give anyone financial advice, but I personally will be increasing my 401K allocation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a buyer's market if you're in it for the long haul. There's so much blind panic right now, I'm doing my part to not contribute to it. So I'm still contributing to my 401k at full levels.
I'm wishing I had some spare change to invest with right now. It's like everything is on sale!
My 401k is down over 20% in the last 10 days, but I'm just going to let it ride.
Post a Comment