Make no mistake, this blog is all about doom and gloom.
But we'll take a break for something more optimistic. Here's another Tuna Melt prediction.
Sooner than you think, solar energy will be entirely viable and profitable for so many applications that most of the jibber jabber about peak oil and global warming will go away (sure to be replaced with new, equally pointless jibber jabber about dead nanobots in our food supply or whatever). Successes with nanotechnology in labs around the world a few years ago is now translating to new factories in China to make nanosolarbot paint and other weird stuff that's about to become buzzwordworthy.
Right now, solar can only provide a tiny percentage of the world's energy needs, but a few years ago, it could provide only a fraction of a tiny percentage. In other words, get ready because this chariot's about to race. You'll know we've hit the elbow in the growth curve when GE and the oil companies start announcing gigantic solar manufacturing initiatives. The tech bubble will return full force and we'll call it "The Green Bubble." Let's all agree to get in early this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I saw they invented a better mouse trap recently: the d-Con No View, No Touch. I think it's "nano enabled".
Interesting, nano tech for solar energy. Hmmmmm. Where did you read about this? I think this domestic auto meltdown may be beneficial in the short term for investment. Right now GM stock is at $3. When a bailout is announced, and one will be given the current makeup of the government, the stock should jump 10 points or so in a day or two. Then people will remember that the 10 or 12 billion GM gets will only get them through 6 months and the stock will drop again. Need to pick a good time to go in and out. Roulette anyone???
I'd like to jibber jabber about your use of jibber jabber.
Thank you please
I bought some of that First Solar stock when it was el cheapo and rike it verwrie much. What companies are getting nano that I can burn some money on??
Right now, the players in nano solar stuff are still privately held.
This looks like it will be the first one that will go public some day. They're getting big.
http://www.nanosolar.com/
Post a Comment