By citing university professors, I suspect your intention was to identify a "gold standard" for comparison of ludicrous compensation situations. I feel this is misleading, because one would still have to normalize these payments to the real value of the work performed. University professor might rank higher than union worker.
2 comments:
By citing university professors, I suspect your intention was to identify a "gold standard" for comparison of ludicrous compensation situations. I feel this is misleading, because one would still have to normalize these payments to the real value of the work performed. University professor might rank higher than union worker.
Quite, quite true.
Actually, the graph was made by a university professor, who chose his own profession as a control.
Here are some other data points (data from salary.com for current pay ranges in albuquerque):
Software engineer - $80,000
Nurse - $56,000
Assistant Restaurant Manager - $35,000
Post a Comment